Wireless > PT-770
Compact 5GHz Wireless Surveillance Backhaul Transmission System
- A fully integrated all-in-one 5GHz wireless solution
- Wireless transmission range of up to 10 kilometers
- Aluminum enclosure provides ideal solution for demanding environments
- Average bandwidth of 40-60Mbps
- 5GHz OFDM for reduced interference
- Embedded TDMA reduces hidden node issue
- Full Duplex for a stable wireless link
- Advanced security via AES (WPA/WPA2) or RC4 (WEP) key encryption
- Professional web UI based software for system set-up and configuration
- Advanced traffic bandwidth management
- POE (IEEE 802.3af compliant)
- Adjustable transmit power
- Selectable radio frequencies
- Compact and rugged, all-weather IP67+ enclosure
- Robust mounting kit (passed tornado test)
The Packetalk PT770 represents a high performance, professional level, digital based wireless surveillance camera transmission system.
PT770 uses the latest digital wireless OFDM modulation in the less crowded (and license-free) 5GHz radio band, providing transmission rates that significantly reduce signal interference. Being fully-duplex, the PT770-1 supplies a very stable wireless link of up to 10 km line-of-sight. The PT770 also offers a high level of data security via AES or RC4 key encryption.
The PT770 comes with built-in 802.3af standard POE for professional surveillance installation. System set-up of the PT770, including configuring as AP or bridge (AP / Client / WISP / WDS mode) is quick and easy using our professional web based UI. Also included is traffic bandwidth management for advanced transmission requirements and embedded TDMA for reduced hidden node issue in noisy wireless environments. The PT770 has been built on open standards to improve system interoperability, flexibility and to provide long-term investment protection.
Using a strong aluminum enclosure, the PT770 is an ideal solution for difficult environments such as those with extreme weather conditions:
- Deserts. The aluminum enclosure protect against powerful sunlight, extreme heat and large temperature differences.
- Rain forests and other wet or humid environments. The IP67+ level of waterproofing ensures the electronics are safe and dry.
- Extreme winds. The mounting kit has been tested in 200mph winds, having passed the tornado test.
Overall, the Packetalk PT770 provides a versatile, all-in-one wireless transmission solution for surveillance system needs, offering superb performance in all environments and weather conditions and providing integrators and installers with a system that is easy to set-up, simple to install and straight-forward to operate, whilst offering a time and money saving solution.
|Frequency||5.15 GHz~5.875 GHz|
|Modulation||OFDM: BPSK, QPSK, 16 QAM, 64QAM
DSSS: DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK
|Security||64/128 bit WEP, AES(WPA, WPA2) or RC4 key encryption|
|LAN Port||10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface|
|Site Survey with RSSI Signal Survey
Support Adjustable output power
WEP over WDS support
Traffic Bandwidth Management
IP address auto detect tool
|Power supply||IEEE 802.3af compliant PoE|
|Operating||TEMP: -20~70° C
HUM: 0%~90%, non-condensing
|Non-operating||TEMP: -20~75° C
HUM: 0%~95%, non-condensing
|Spec||23dBi All-weather IP67+ enclosure with swivel mount kit|
|Survival wind speed||216km/hr|
|Temperature||-40° C to + 80° C|
|Humidity||95% @ 55° C|
|Radome material||Aluminum ADC12|
|Dimensions||250mm x 210 mm x 92 mm|
|23 dBi Panel antenna
|5150MHz~5875MHz, HPBW= 9 o (V)/9 o (H)|